Fast, Accurate Veterinary Diagnostic Services
All Pet Animal Hospital takes great pride in being able to provide quick, onsite diagnostic services that are just as sophisticated as what you would find in a human hospital. This is especially important in emergency situations, where we need to quickly get a diagnosis and begin treatment.
Some of the high-tech diagnostic services we offer include:
- Cardiology diagnostic services, including EKGs, allow us to monitor our patient’s heart function during surgery and diagnose heart conditions.
- Endocrinology diagnostic services include tests related to hormones, thyroid, and adrenal function.
- Digital radiology allows us to have the highest quality images that can help us find the smallest fractures in bones, as well as help diagnose other health problems, including arthritis and cancer. Board-certified radiologists review our radiographs.
- Ultrasound technology helps us obtain an accurate diagnosis of conditions involving the organs and soft tissue of the body.
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic biopsy is used when we need to test the functioning of an organ and to do a biopsy of masses or tumors.
We always use the least invasive diagnostic procedures available, and put your pet’s comfort as our top priority. We also want you to be an active part of your pet’s treatment, and welcome any questions and concerns you may have about any procedure we offer.