Comprehensive Veterinary Services for All Stages of Your Pet’s Life
All Pet Animal Hospital offers a full range of veterinary services for all of the stages of your pet’s lifetime, including:
- Pet wellness care is the foundation of a healthy pet. This includes periodic wellness exams, vaccinations, and routine parasite control.
- Puppy and kitten care ensures that your new pet is off to the best possible start in life. We provide vaccinations, microchipping, spay and neuter surgeries, and more.
- Senior pets sometimes need a little extra-specialized care to keep them feeling their best. From weight loss to healthy joints, we’ll make sure your senior pet stays happy and comfortable.
- Pet dental care is an important part of keeping your pet healthy and active. We offer routine cleanings as well as more complex dental care.
- Veterinary diagnostic services include the blood work, X-rays, and other screenings that may be done to help us determine a treatment plan for your pet.
- Veterinary surgery is done in our state-of-the-art surgical center. We monitor every breath your pet takes during surgical procedures.
- Pet allergy and dermatology care includes allergies to food and skin conditions. Whatever allergen ails your pet, we will get to the bottom of it and bring relief to you both!
- Avian, reptile, and small mammal care is one of our special interests; no critter is too small or too unique!
- In-house laboratory and pharmacy services are available, which helps keep your costs down and your visit efficient. Our pharmacy is fully stocked with your pet’s medications, which have been carefully selected by our doctors, competitively priced, and here for your convenience.
We understand that your pet is an important part of your family, and you deserve to be an active part of your pet’s health care. From your first visit, we will take the time to understand your pet’s unique personality and obtain a detailed health history. Each visit includes a thorough examination to make sure your pet is healthy and any concerns are addressed.
This was our second visit to All Pet Animal Hospital, and I was again impressed with the helpfulness, friendliness and compassion shown by each and every staff member. I did not have an appointment, but they very willingly fit me in to see the doctor. I cannot imagine entrusting any of our pets to any other vet.
I have used All Pet since 2002 and also visited their 616 S Pike Rd RT 356 Sarver PA 16055 location - 724-295-9933 They are the most pet friendly staff I have ever encountered in the last 35 years as a pet owner. Dr. Person and Dr. Bennett are awesome.
Dr. Bennett is WONDERFUL!!! A great animal lover who takes the time to explain what is going on. I am not that tuned into animal health and had to relay information to my wife. Dr. Bennett photocopied a page out of his animal doctor book for her, I was shocked that he took the time to do that. He then actually showed me the skin scrape under a microscope.
Dr. Bennett took his time with my bird and I feel he did a very through exam. I was satisfied with Dr. Bennett’s concern and his explanation.
I felt as welcomed being a new patient as if I was an old friend. Dr. Bennett was extremely knowledgeable regarding my bird and his situation. Thank you so much for helping me & Jacob, he is doing so well!–Christine Palewski & Jacob
Very friendly, neat, clean and extremely reasonable.
I checked around for a vet that was close, had good hours and was reasonably priced. I was also very impressed by the entire staff and the genuine affection they showed to my new puppy!
I chose this hospital because of the recommendation of The National Aviary.
Dr. Bennett came highly recommended by the reptile keepers at the Pittsburgh Zoo. Everyone was great I felt my tortoise had the best care available.
My experience was vey positive, every person I met was warm, caring, and knowledgeable. So happy to have a great vet nearby home!
Dr. Bennett is one of the kindest people both to my cat AND me!
Dr. Person is detailed and thorough…very good first impression!
Dr. Bennett went above and beyond! Although he had to refer us to a specialty care facility for Primo’s surgery, he has become and will remain our new vet! He was kind, caring and honest…first vet out of 4 that I actually feel comfortable taking my “baby” to. I can’t thank you enough!–Jayme and Primo Wilder
I think your staff was one of the nicest staffs I’ve ever met. I thank you guys for taking care of my puppy!
Thank you for taking such good care of me during my “healing time” after surgery. Sometimes I would get scared and bark a lot, but you always found a way to make me feel comfortable in the end. You are all so kind and so nice to me. Thank you!
–Love, Rocky Schaerer
There are no words to convey our gratitude for your kindness and skill. Things looked bleak for our Grufa Girl, but thanks to all of you (and the powers of prayer) we get to have our girl with us for some additional time. Thank you hardly seems adequate!