Comprehensive Veterinary Services for All Stages of Your Pet’s Life
All Pet Animal Hospital offers a full range of veterinary services for all of the stages of your pet’s lifetime, including:
- Pet wellness care is the foundation of a healthy pet. This includes periodic wellness exams, vaccinations, and routine parasite control.
- Puppy and kitten care ensures that your new pet is off to the best possible start in life. We provide vaccinations, microchipping, spay and neuter surgeries, and more.
- Senior pets sometimes need a little extra-specialized care to keep them feeling their best. From weight loss to healthy joints, we’ll make sure your senior pet stays happy and comfortable.
- Pet dental care is an important part of keeping your pet healthy and active. We offer routine cleanings as well as more complex dental care.
- Veterinary diagnostic services include the blood work, X-rays, and other screenings that may be done to help us determine a treatment plan for your pet.
- Veterinary surgery is done in our state-of-the-art surgical center. We monitor every breath your pet takes during surgical procedures.
- Pet allergy and dermatology care includes allergies to food and skin conditions. Whatever allergen ails your pet, we will get to the bottom of it and bring relief to you both!
- Avian, reptile, and small mammal care is one of our special interests; no critter is too small or too unique!
- In-house laboratory and pharmacy services are available, which helps keep your costs down and your visit efficient. Our pharmacy is fully stocked with your pet’s medications, which have been carefully selected by our doctors, competitively priced, and here for your convenience.
We understand that your pet is an important part of your family, and you deserve to be an active part of your pet’s health care. From your first visit, we will take the time to understand your pet’s unique personality and obtain a detailed health history. Each visit includes a thorough examination to make sure your pet is healthy and any concerns are addressed.